Now, I have not been through one of these myself, but the comments from someone one the inside were interesting. Apparently this dog and pony show is not uncommon. I still think it is interesting to look at, even if by pulling it apart is shows more of the uselessness of evaluations then anything else.
• the pastor for his interest and support in Catholic education
Really? How often have your kids seen Father Dan in the classroom?
• the principal for her vision, dedication, and guidance in her educational leadership of the school
Puhleese. Given as how they say repeatedly that they want written vision, I think this is hard to please.
• the assistant principal for her daily leadership and her supportive role in the school
Okay…what else should an assistant principal do?
• the faculty and staff of Holy Cross School for their dedication, example, and professionalism in establishing a welcoming and family friendly educational facility
Hard to argue with, but if you can stack the deck with who the “family” are….should be an easy win.
• the parents of Holy Cross School for their commitment to and support of Holy Cross
• the Middle States Steering Committee for the thorough work in organizing the work of the self-study
A bit self congratulatory, wouldn’t you say?