Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Olde Dover Days.....

I've been busy, so the posting has fallen off, but I think we'll pick it up a bit before we shut it down for the summer. There have been many things to write about, but I just haven't had the time.

Before I get into other things, I want to put down that I thought Holy Cross did a great job during the parade. The band looked great, the float was great, and our kids looked great, as well. The second graders did a fantastic job on the Green, and, wonder of wonders, DENISE actually made a guest appearance. It was brief, but I have to give her credit for showing up.

Food Festival didn't go all that bad, either. Not as big or as well attended as they used to be, but it took a couple of years to get to that perhaps unmanagable stage. Good job, all.

No comments: